Holiday Crafts with YKRA KIDS: Cardboard Gingerbread Village
- A used piece of cardboard
- A thick white marker pen
- Box cutter or knife
- Candles (in glass jar for safety*) or led lights
2. With the pencil and the ruler draw the houses on the cardboard. Draw windows and doors that you can cut out easily, as the candle light will shine through these.
3. Redraw the lines with the white marker
4. Cut out the houses! Pro tip: Use a ruler to guide the box cutter
5. Set it up in your window, put some candles or led lights behind the village, and enjoy the view!
*Please note!!! Never leave the cardboard village unattended while the candles are lit as the cardboard is flammable!! To avoid fire hazard, we strongly recommend using led light instead, especially if there are children or pets in your household!